Our Sweet Turmeric bar revives your skin by bringing out its natural glow. Its known to be great for skin blemishes, eczema, razor bumps & irritated skin. Another great side effect of turmeric is that its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties pack a punch when it comes to combating acne-causing bacteria and taking the gunk out of clogged pores. In addition, turmeric calms your skin and works to fade acne scars.
- Turmeric Spice - Known to purify the body, brighten skin & reduce acne. Also known to promote smooth & elastic skin. Has antioxidant, antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Orange Essential Oil - Known to be great for acne-prone skin, collagen production, fading blemishes, scars & has anti-aging properties.
- Shea Butter - Known to moisturize skin, treat acne, reduce blemishes, reduce skin inflammation & relieve itchy skin. More of its many benefits are restore the elasticity of the skin, reduce razor bumps & reduces stretch marks.
- Goat Milk - A natural emollient that boost moisture levels, repairing the skins barrier, preventing fine lines, wrinkles & reducing acne.
- Coconut Oil - The medium chain fatty acids found in coconut oil possess anti microbial properties that can help treat acne & protects the skin from harmful bacteria.
- Oatmeal - It’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin & remove dead skin cells. Oats are natural cleansers. They remove the dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
- Safflower Oil - These antioxidant-rich vitamins are important in in keeping your cells in good health. The oil is thought to help maintain the integrity of the outer layer of your skin by preventing flaking.
- Infused Lavendar - It has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin & reduce wrinkles.
- Tea Tree Oil - Known for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory & antimicrobial properties. It also helps to prevent & reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
Sweet Turmeric Bar
Use an exfoliating spin brush, face brush, hands, exfoliating gloves, loofah sponge to allow the healing properties to penetrate into the skin for a few minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. It also can be used as an exfoliating bar by applying directly to your face and body. DO NOT use a washcloth as it will absorb most of the ingredients and the ingredients does stain. Follow with a toner and a moisturizer. Use 2x a day or as needed.